Thursday, October 05, 2006

It’s been a long time

Since I blogged, or at least it feels like ages. The main reason was apathy and combined with nothing really happening in my life, this lead to my lengthy absence.

Well I have nothing to do at work (or at least I can’t be bothered doing anything) and so I decided to pull my finger out.

I was on a course for a week, the high point of which was the Pub lunches. I had meant to knuckle down and do so revision and then do the exam, but 3 weeks later and I still haven’t open the course book again.

The family are all fine. The children are great. The eldest is still off school more than he is at school. But I finally got to read his School report from last year, and it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. At least all the teachers mentioned how polite and well mannered he was, however, they also all mentioned that he is easily distracted and doesn’t concentrate. I was surprise at some of the lesson’s he was doing really well in.

The middle one is fine. He has started rehearsals for his Christmas Panto, and so will be busy Saturdays and Sundays from now till the New Year.

The youngest is also doing well, and is constantly keeping everyone laughing. He is such a good kid. Last night we went and played on the beach straight from work. Then when it got too cold, we went looking for Conkers.

With Merry Xmas not far away, I am trying convince one of the kids that they want a Nintendo Wii. If you watch the trailer at the top of that page, I’m sure you’ll all want one.

I want the following for Merry Xmas:

Philips 37” HD LCD TV

Yamaha YSP 1100

Fuji FinePix F30

Qtek 8500 Smartphone

Sony Vaio VGN-AR21S

That’s all I can think off at the moment, there is about £5,500 worth of kit there, so you might want to all chip in. I wouldn’t want to get two TV’s would I?

Apart from that, the wife and I have an Anniversary to go to this Saturday. I don’t think we are have a Halloween party this year, as we are too skint.

The only other thing I was going to mention, was why do people buy tiny little iPod Nanos, and then stick fuck off huge Headphones in it??

Ah well, that’s all for another few weeks.

Have a great October

No comments: